THIS VIDEO
i want to know where is the problem
my be some voltage problems or anything please help me because im newbie

when i pay fortnite my cpu bottleneck
but when i go to youtube i see that same specs and its not bottlenecking
THIS VIDEO
i want to know where is the problem
my be some voltage problems or anything please help me because im newbie
with what have you confirmed that your cpu is the bottleneck?
Judging by your specs,the gpu has 2GB of VRAM which is a noticable problem nowadays.
Also you need to take into consideration that this video is old,fortnite tweakes the required settings with every season,also the Chapter 2 has way way way more fps drops/stutters and problems.
Do you have your game running on SSD or HDD,if its SSD it will run better,if its hdd then its worse.

Reactions: Hamassous
Jun 5, 2020
Judging by your specs,the gpu has 2GB of VRAM which is a noticable problem nowadays.
Also you need to take into consideration that this video is old,fortnite tweakes the required settings with every season,also the Chapter 2 has way way way more fps drops/stutters and problems.
Do you have your game running on SSD or HDD,if its SSD it will run better,if its hdd then its worse.
task manager and msi afterburner
cpu 100/100 and gpu 50 or 60 /100
im usinng an hhd

Jun 5, 2020
GkFzWD5.png

is there anything i can change