[SOLVED] i5 2400 Streaming

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hello ,i hope everyone is doing alright

I'm selling my old PC to someone who wishes to play and stream Fortnite on it and the configuration below plays it well on medium to low at a good 70+ FPS

The configuration is
i5 2400 (Intel HD 2000)
Nvidia GT 1030
8GB RAM

So the person buying wishes to play fortnight and stream it using the CPU as GT 1030 does not have hardware encoding
Currently the frames while playing are easily above 70+ FPS

If that person stream uses the CPU for streaming ,will he be able to get decent frame rates while streaming ?

I dont wish to cheat anyone before selling a product ,so i would like to be informed so i can convey the same please

A big thanks for any advise

Solution
TBH, no. That system will not game/stream well. It's lacking in host processing (CPU) and GPU power.

It would be horrible playing the game even at low res, and the stream would be even worse to watch. The video would be super choppy and not enjoyable to watch.

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
TBH, no. That system will not game/stream well. It's lacking in host processing (CPU) and GPU power.

It would be horrible playing the game even at low res, and the stream would be even worse to watch. The video would be super choppy and not enjoyable to watch.
Thanks for letting me know ,i shall convey the same to the person interested in buying it

Much appreciated