Solution
The GT710 will work with an i5 2500. That is out of the way.

As for bottlenecking, the gt710 is not a gaming gpu and will limit your i5 in games. You will likely not be able to run any semi modern games with a gt710.
Please, Just Tell me will they Match?
I can't without answers to my question. The 710 is not a gaming gpu and the term bottleneck is only usually used with gaming pc's. The 710 is really aimed at office type pc's that don't have integrated graphics and need a gpu just to run any display. Unless the games are very easy to run it is likely the 710 will not meet your needs. The i5 2500 can do a good job in all but the more cpu demanding games from the last 3-4 years, in modern cpu heavy games it will struggle. A general answer is the 2500 can run much better gpu's but even then cpu heavy games may be disappointing.

The term bottleneck is completely meaningless without any context, even the best gaming rigs can bottleneck in certain circumstances.

Wirmaple73

Prominent
Apr 14, 2019
I can't without answers to my question. The 710 is not a gaming gpu and the term bottleneck is only usually used with gaming pc's. The 710 is really aimed at office type pc's that don't have integrated graphics and need a gpu just to run any display. Unless the games are very easy to run it is likely the 710 will not meet your needs. The i5 2500 can do a good job in all but the more cpu demanding games from the last 3-4 years, in modern cpu heavy games it will struggle. A general answer is the 2500 can run much better gpu's but even then cpu heavy games may be disappointing.

The term bottleneck is completely meaningless without any context, even the best gaming rigs can bottleneck in certain circumstances.
OK, I just wanna do EXTREMELY LOW-END GAMING. Like Running GTAV at Lowest Settings, Running Old Games Before 2010, Basic Internet Searching, etc... So Will they Match?

TRENDING THREADS