Question i5 3570 or ryzen 3 2200g?

Nov 27, 2019
Hello guys, what should i choose?

I have i5 3570 stock with 2x8gb kit ddr3 1600mhz and ryzen 3 2200g stock with 2x8gb kit ddr4 2133 mhz ? And I have these graphics cards Asus expedition RX 570 4gb OC and Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb WIndforce OC, What should i choose for playing games like WoW, LoL and CS:GO on 1080p.

Thanks for the answer!

When you ask which to choose and that you have these, are you saying you have them as options to choose from before buying or do you actually own these different configurations? If you are buying one of these, get the Ryzen 3 2200G if you are also getting a B450 motherboard so you have the option of upgrading to Ryzen 3000 or 4000 series when you need more CPU threads for newer games.

Edit - I should also add that it's usually better to avoid buying old hardware like the i5-3570 if you have the option for newer hardware with an upgrade path to even faster parts than the older platform.

As for the graphics card, either one will be good enough for either game because they are both with +/- 3-5% of each other in performance. I personally prefer Nvidia because I've always had terrible experiences dealing with AMD drivers. I would get the one that is cheaper if you are buying it.

any suggestions?
It doesn't matter, they are about the same in performance, so pick the one you like more. I personally prefer the Nvidia graphics cards over AMD. The CPU's are about the same in performance so I would personally take the AMD if it was with a B450 motherboard, because I could upgrade it with faster parts later on. The only real difference in performance might be loading times on the Ryzen system, but probably by only 1-2 seconds.