[SOLVED] i5 3570k or i7 3770k

Solution
Both will likely work. I would take the 3770k.

Okay you have Gen 2... But which? If You're running a k chip, it may just be worth to overclock, the 3rd gen is slightly faster but your chip runs cooler.

Which GPU do you have? Because if you have an i5-2500k... Upgrading to 3rd Gen i7 is really not going to make a world of difference, they are very similar in performance. I think you will see a much greater difference in GPU change
Neither lawl....

Depending what you're going from? i3? The 3770k would be the one to get, that 3rd Gen is getting quite sluggish for today's needs, do even though they are not all that day off from each other's performance, take the i7 cuz you'll need at the cpu that you can get from that generation

Dec 16, 2018

Both will likely work. I would take the 3770k.

Okay you have Gen 2... But which? If You're running a k chip, it may just be worth to overclock, the 3rd gen is slightly faster but your chip runs cooler.

Which GPU do you have? Because if you have an i5-2500k... Upgrading to 3rd Gen i7 is really not going to make a world of difference, they are very similar in performance. I think you will see a much greater difference in GPU change

Solution