[SOLVED] i5 3570k Upgrade

Jul 16, 2020
hi. It's time to upgrade my old i5 3570k. More I'm reading less i know. I was thinking the CPU is what i want to upgrade since it's the most outdated In my rig.I primarily play video games, such as Rust, Dayz, H1Z1(infestationNewZ). Also im sure i would need a new MOBO with a upgraded GPU so maybe a bundle that you guys would recommend would be awesome.

Specs:

CPU: i5-3570k 3.40Ghz

MOBO:ASRock H77M

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Display:MSI MAG241C

RAM : DDR3 16 GB

Solution
Fact is, it's a terrible time to upgrade because there hasn't been any product being manufactured or shipped from China for most of the last three or four months, at least, so everything is in short supply right now. That means everything is more expensive, IF you can even find it in stock.

Honestly, there is nothing for 300 bucks worth spending your money on right now. I'd either save your money for a better upgrade or wait for prices to come back down to earth. If they ever do.
Fact is, it's a terrible time to upgrade because there hasn't been any product being manufactured or shipped from China for most of the last three or four months, at least, so everything is in short supply right now. That means everything is more expensive, IF you can even find it in stock.

Honestly, there is nothing for 300 bucks worth spending your money on right now. I'd either save your money for a better upgrade or wait for prices to come back down to earth. If they ever do.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS