Core 1 : 81 degree
core 2 : 79 degree
core 3 : 76 degree
core 4 : 79 degree

is this normal? :( i'm afraid using it.

Solution

While it isn't a bad idea, be...
It`s high to say the least.

If you want to keep it cooler for the time being take the side off your tower case if that is what you have.
That will , or should knock a few degrees off the temp of the cpu.
the high temps will also be because the heat from the graphics card is rising in the case and the cpu fan sits above it in a lot of cases.

So it will let the heat built up in the top of the case to expel Iken for the time being, give it a try.

And as quick as you like, get around to buying an after market cpu cooler, the sooner the better.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/air-cooling/coolers/cpu

iKeN

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

i dont have budget right now. i will buy it next month.! . should i still play game ?

I would say on the high side, but the auto protection of a cpu to shutdown is about 105c so you have space.
I would clean and put new heat sink grease on the cpu/heat sink and see how that turns out, If your not overclocking it
90% of the time this solves the issue.

things to consider a water cooler unit, H75 or liquid Max II L120s can be had for cheap, easy to install and will drop that tempo to 20c idle and 50c gaming.

JustCallMeAllen

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2014

While it isn't a bad idea, be careful when removing the side of your case. Sometimes that can cause more ventilation issues. However, because you don't have the proper cooling right now, I would still try it. As Paladin said, grab an H75 or an H110i when you get the chance. It will drop your temps down to close to 30 celsius or less in perfect situations.

Solution