i5 4670K vs FX-8350?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuseyinCakmak

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
Can someone explain wich one is better ? Expalin clearly and if you have some evidence , it would be nice to see , I want that someone can prove to me that one is better than the other.

Solution
Neither and both. For the most part, the CPUs are very similar. For gaming, Intel does have a slight lead however, many people don't feel that the "premium" is worth the performance increase.

Live Wyre

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
Depends on what your usage is like. If streaming and video editing, the 8350 tends to pull through, but in gaming, the 4670k can beat it in most games albeit barely. Your question is too vague, do some searching before you ask, there are tons of very detailed threads on this topic already.

Vitric9

Distinguished
Like the others said It really comes down to hat you want to do with your CPU. This site offers some basic info when comparing CPUs http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/446/AMD_FX-Series_FX-8350_vs_Intel_Core_i5_i5-4670K.html. But the benchmarks or mostly synthetic when provided. So For Every day type usage the i5 4670k is faster. All the DX11 games right now are still using that One powerful core and putting some of the load on the other cores though the usage might indicate the all 4 cores are being utilized Direct X has been and still kind of is Using that first Core. Not to say that improvements have been made to spread the usage across all the cores it won't be until DX12 that we see a need for 8 cores in games from what I have read and heard. I really don't know what you need to know but that is my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.