Question i5 4690 K High temps with old stock cooler intel

Jul 1, 2019
Guys i have i5 4690 k 3.5 ghz
When i play some games like CS:GO or Rocket league
my temps goes to 75° too 79°
ps : my intel cooler is running like for 460 days
i don't have money
should i get a new intel cooler with his thermal paste maybe i will get under 70° ?
btw I've a new thermal paste before 2 weeks
Thanks.

Veloci

Commendable
Jun 17, 2019
In my opinion, the easiest way to bring down the thermals is Undervolting.

You can undervolt either from BIOS (Which is more reliable) or by using Windows based utilities such as ThrottleStop or Intel XTU.

In my opinion, the easiest way to bring down the thermals is Undervolting.

You can undervolt either from BIOS (Which is more reliable) or by using Windows based utilities such as ThrottleStop or Intel XTU.
That may only work with a Z-series motherboard. If you don't have a Z-series motherboard, you can also try disabling turbo boost in BIOS until you can get a better cooler.

Jul 1, 2019
Well i try to check the cpu fan intel cooler
the fan of the cooler like moving a little bit i think i should get a new one same intel cooler because i'm going to sell my pc next summer
so what's ur opinion guys btw and thanks for the answring
ps: sry for bad english

Jul 1, 2019
it has only 2 weeks the thermalpaste and i don't have money
i have only money to buy intel cooler because i'm going to use my computer for 1 year only to reach under 70° can i get under 70°?.

it has only 2 weeks the thermalpaste and i don't have money
i have only money to buy intel cooler because i'm going to use my computer for 1 year only to reach under 70° can i get under 70°?.
You already bought the cooler correct? Your CPU will be fine at 79C for 1 year. But if you want to get under 70C then disable turbo boost, unless you have a Z-series motherboard, then you can undervolt.

Jul 1, 2019
What cooler do you have now? You can tweak voltage down to lower temps.
Now i have Intel Cooler it was running for 460 days when i toutch his spin it was like moving a little bit and i try to do a new thermalpaste but not expensive it's chinesse one because in my country everything is expensive i can't afrode a new one like cooler master or thermal take
so i was asking if i get a new intel cooler (same mine ) but with his thermalpaste so i will get under 74° and i 'm going to use my pc for another one year only and i sell it .
so i'm asking if i get this new intel cooler + his thermalpaste i will get under 72° or 70° maybe?