Question i5 4690 What temperature is normal? in full load?

Apr 24, 2019
Hello, greetings to all. I have an i5 4690 (Fan Stock). Is it normal for the temperatures in the games to be between 65/75? Particularly in PUBG does not happen to me of 67 degrees and among others, but in the new dawn 70/73 degrees, in BIOS eh left the CPU fixed to 3.5 since if I leave it in automatic it increases a little more the temperatures. In normal use of the desktop and navigation is Cool 30/40 degrees, its thermal paste was placed a week ago. I plan to put a bigger fancooler like: Cooler master 212 EVO / GAMMAX 400.
I am surprised with this i5 today, it is accompanied with Gtx 970 SSC / H97 Gaming 3, and 4x4 ram (16GB) works very well in current games.
I await answers, thank you very much!

Apr 24, 2019
today I reached 89/90 degrees maximum in far cry new dawn, it is the game that makes me blow up the temperature in CPU! disarm fancooler and I realized I had little thermal and dry paste, I put the pasta and for now I have 30 minutes of game and not last past 71/72/73 maximum! little by little it goes up I do not put doubt reaches 75/76, all this happens in full game, I go to the desk and the temperature drops quickly. anyway I will try to buy a bigger tower style fancooler!

rookieGamer

Honorable
May 16, 2017
-temps around 75 degree C. are normal when CPU is under full load for extended period of time. they could go to 80 and above if your case dont have proper ventilation.
-stock coolers for a locked CPU are more than enough just add a case fan or clean out case dust filters, move your case to a little ventilated area.
-i wouldn't suggest you get an aftermarket CPU cooler unless you facing CPU throttling.