i5 8400 and gtx 1060 6gb

Solution
Well that depends entirely on what you are trying to do. Kinda hard to rate the rig when we don't know what the rig is for. Is it a gaming PC? Is it a workstation? Is it a server? How long do you expect it to last you? What are you trying to do with this computer?

As far as your OS goes, I give it a 1/10. W7uses fewer resources, and doesn't send every single keystroke and click you make back to a Microsoft database for them to record everything you do on your computer. Oh the days of XP. I miss those days.

Tristan_9

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

Mb, i go with the msi z370-a pro. The asrock aint available in my country.

Tristan_9

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

Not in Denmark, I am going with HyperX fury black 8gb 2666mhz, as they are the cheapest and I rly cant clock to more than that with my cooling.

el.hombre.mo

Reputable
Oct 14, 2017
Well that depends entirely on what you are trying to do. Kinda hard to rate the rig when we don't know what the rig is for. Is it a gaming PC? Is it a workstation? Is it a server? How long do you expect it to last you? What are you trying to do with this computer?

As far as your OS goes, I give it a 1/10. W7uses fewer resources, and doesn't send every single keystroke and click you make back to a Microsoft database for them to record everything you do on your computer. Oh the days of XP. I miss those days.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS