I was able to run Aida64 Extreme for 15 mins. Results:
Max temperature: 79C
Average temperature: 76C
Average Vcore: 1.209V
Also Intel XTU Stress Test is passing successfully for 8 minutes:
Max temp: 77C
Average temp: 72C
Vcore average: 1.144V
However when I try to run XTU benchmark, my PC’s screen turns blue and I need to reset it. I tried to setting voltage to 1.280 and CPU Internal AC/DC LoadLine to Turbo, however that does not help, it still causes blue screen.

My motherboard: Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
Cooler: Deepcool Gammax S40
Case: CoolerMaster MasterBox 3.1 Lite TG
Fans: 1 out 120mm, 2 intake 120mm.

Solution
Agree with rodolphe as that motherboard is not the best for overclocking.

On the vcore side I think the problem is that you need to set LLC to at least 'High' as you probably suffering a bit of vdroop as seen by your vcore numbers. You have settings that go from auto, standard, high, turbo and extreme on Gigabyte motherboards...I should know as I have one...

Opps just noticed you are all the way up to 'Turbo' my fault for missing that...

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
Have you tried changing the multiplier first? Your voltage sounds too high to me. From what I've found online, people have gone higher with the 8600k while using lower voltage than what you've set. At the same time however, others say 1.35 is still safe. For the 8600k, you should be able to google the specs others already have found to be stable.

Agree with rodolphe as that motherboard is not the best for overclocking.

On the vcore side I think the problem is that you need to set LLC to at least 'High' as you probably suffering a bit of vdroop as seen by your vcore numbers. You have settings that go from auto, standard, high, turbo and extreme on Gigabyte motherboards...I should know as I have one...

Opps just noticed you are all the way up to 'Turbo' my fault for missing that...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS