Question i5 8600k(oc 4.7 ghz) msi gtx 1080. Games are running bad

is this fine?

v = 1.2 on all the things
That doesn't seem right.
You should see the voltages grouped together in a section.
I think it's the motherboard section but I could be wrong. I don't have it in front of me.
Sometimes all three voltages aren't there.
If it's a really old motherboard....maybe they just aren't there. I'm not sure.

Also the GPU temp should be in the GPU section and the CPU temp should be in the CPU section.

Apr 16, 2019
That doesn't seem right.
You should see the voltages grouped together in a section.
I think it's the motherboard section but I could be wrong. I don't have it in front of me.
Sometimes all three voltages aren't there.
If it's a really old motherboard....maybe they just aren't there. I'm not sure.

Also the GPU temp should be in the GPU section and the CPU temp should be in the CPU section.
It shows CPU on 1.2v
and temps are low

OH.....that's CPU CORE voltage.
1.2V is about right for that.

The only reason I can think of.....for the +12, +5 and +3.3V not to be showing is possibly it's an old motherboard or a motherboard that doesn't have that feature.

Anyway....the reason I suggested looking at the temps and voltages is many times this is the cause of what you describe.

If you can't check the PSU voltages this way....you can also check them with a meter. There are instructions on the internet how to do this so I'm not going to go over that. Another thing you could do....if you have one easily available ...s swap out the PSU.

Other than that....if you find your temps and voltages are good.....I would be looking at upgrading and reinstalling drivers.

Apr 16, 2019
make sure vsync is off and use msi afterburner and tell me avg gpu usage and cpu usage +gpu temps and cpu temps and what setting your are using in game
wehn
make sure vsync is off and use msi afterburner and tell me avg gpu usage and cpu usage +gpu temps and cpu temps and what setting your are using in game
cpu is around 80-90% and gpu is around 50% when i was ingame

Adding RAM can have a big impact but in a specific scenario. If your cpu is limiting your FPS it can be that caching from RAM to the main drive is putting significant extra workload on the cpu and increasing the amount of RAM and therefore removing the need to keep moving data between RAM and the main drive can free up cpu resource. I’ve had this myself when I upgraded my gaming system from 8gb to 16gb.

However in games where the cpu was not the limiting factor there was minimal improvement.