i5 8600k whats better to cool it? NH-D15 or evga 280 CLC?

Upgrading build to a 8600k and curious as to which would be better for cooling it at5ghz (hopefully assuming silicon lottery isnt awful to me a bit of OC.

Case is large enough for noctua and also has room to put 280 rad at front or top of case.

Both are around same price ($10-15 difference at varied sites).

Not concerned with sound (as i know evga's gets loud) as i wear headset so it wont effect my choice at all.

Solution
Cooling performance will be similar between the two, so it's going to come down to whether you value aesthetics or reliability more. Air cooling has fewer moving parts and thus less things that can go wrong with it, fans are easily replaceable, while the pump in an AIO is not. The AIO offers the advantage of not having any clearance issues with RAM, and allowing for any RGB lighting on your board or RAM to actually be visible.
Cooling performance will be similar between the two, so it's going to come down to whether you value aesthetics or reliability more. Air cooling has fewer moving parts and thus less things that can go wrong with it, fans are easily replaceable, while the pump in an AIO is not. The AIO offers the advantage of not having any clearance issues with RAM, and allowing for any RGB lighting on your board or RAM to actually be visible.

Solution