Question I5 9600KF overclocking question

Dec 8, 2019
Hello,

I have eben overclocking my I5 9600KF. So far it looks pretty stable with stress testing in Prime95, small FFTs.
OC now is 4.8Ghz, no AVX ofsett. And I have a Noctua NH-D15 cooler. Temperatures around 75- 80 degrees during Prime95 test.
Can someone give me some advise regarding my overclock? see below pictures attached of my current settings.
I am not an expert in OC, so is there anything I forgot or I should have done otherwise, please let me know.
Is there room to overclock a bit more to 4.9/5.0Ghz using some different settings? I have tried with Vcore voltage of 1.32v and 4.9Ghz, which did not turned out to be stable. What would be a safe Vcore limit for a i5 9600KF?
Furthermore, I also would like to have to right settings in place for my CPU to step down when not under load.

And the CPU-Z during Prime95

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, thanks. I have it running now at 4.8Ghz Vcore of 1.295v. Looks stable and temps around 75/80 max 85. So I agree its about the max for this setup.
Any of my settings thats worth changing to make it bit more efficient for this 4.8Ghz?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts