Question I5 9600KF overclocking question

Dec 8, 2019
Hello,

I have eben overclocking my I5 9600KF. So far it looks pretty stable with stress testing in Prime95, small FFTs.
OC now is 4.8Ghz, no AVX ofsett. And I have a Noctua NH-D15 cooler. Temperatures around 75- 80 degrees during Prime95 test.
Can someone give me some advise regarding my overclock? see below pictures attached of my current settings.
I am not an expert in OC, so is there anything I forgot or I should have done otherwise, please let me know.
Is there room to overclock a bit more to 4.9/5.0Ghz using some different settings? I have tried with Vcore voltage of 1.32v and 4.9Ghz, which did not turned out to be stable. What would be a safe Vcore limit for a i5 9600KF?
Furthermore, I also would like to have to right settings in place for my CPU to step down when not under load.

And the CPU-Z during Prime95

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, thanks. I have it running now at 4.8Ghz Vcore of 1.295v. Looks stable and temps around 75/80 max 85. So I agree its about the max for this setup.
Any of my settings thats worth changing to make it bit more efficient for this 4.8Ghz?

TRENDING THREADS