[SOLVED] i5 with GTX1060

Sep 14, 2020
So, since i just bought my friend's previous PC since he bought a new one. So I received and here are the specifications that he gave me

• Specification •
CPU : Intel i5-3470 3.60 GHz •
MB : Huananzhi B75 Socket 1155 •
RAM : DDR3 8GB (4x2) Bus 1600 •
GPU : GTX1060 3GB •
SSD : 240GB •
PSU : 500W

Will this computer run games like GTA V, Valorant (high settings), Warzone, Apex or Fortnite at high settings?

Solution
The CPU will be the limiting factor, but it should be sufficient for the games you list, provided you keep your expectations realistic.

A Huananzhi B75 could be interesting, it's a cheap Chinese board that will be no-frills, but with a 3470, it should be fine... Nothing exceptional.

Which "500W" PSU do you have?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
The CPU will be the limiting factor, but it should be sufficient for the games you list, provided you keep your expectations realistic.

A Huananzhi B75 could be interesting, it's a cheap Chinese board that will be no-frills, but with a 3470, it should be fine... Nothing exceptional.

Reactions: King_V
Solution
Sep 14, 2020

Not sure what it is, but it has a big "V6" text on it