• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question i5750 - Intel DH55TC - computer starts but no display

Jul 4, 2020
  1. Motherboard - Intel DH55TC
  2. Processor - intel i5 750
  3. DDR3 2x2GB
  4. Graphics - ATI Radeon HD5750 1GB
Issue 1
I was using Coolermaster 750 since beginning. It was working fine, until one day. When I start I can see the power on motherboard, and then when I start it starts and stops immediately. After 3-4 retry it would stop. No power on motherboard. I take the power off, and back on; then I would still not get power to motherboard for 10-15 minutes. And when I get power same issue keeps happening.

Issue 2.
I was occupied in office work, and did not need the PC that bad. After 2 years, I switched the PSU with a Corsair 550. Now the computer starts, there is not beep sound and, yet there is no display. The monitor works fine with laptop, I am using same cable. I checked RAM, 2 of 4 sockets are not working and getting 3 beeps when RAM is on those slots. I tried using without the GPU, still the same issue. How do I fix this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS