Question I7 12700 UHD 770 + 2 monitors

TamLin

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
www.medialinked.pl
Hi.

I need 2 monitors to be connected to my 12700 UHD 770 system (no dedicated graphic card).
I know Intel supports that and my mobo (B660) got HDMI and DP.

If I was to connect one monitor to HDMI and the second to DP, can I use second monitor as extended screen to my first one?

It may seem obvious answer to this question but since I've never done that, I would like to double check.

Thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
my mobo (B660)
Can you please pass on the make and model of your motherboard?

If I was to connect one monitor to HDMI and the second to DP, can I use second monitor as extended screen to my first one?
You should be able to hook upto 4 panels if there are 4 display output ports on the rear of the motherboard.

TamLin

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
www.medialinked.pl
my mobo (B660)
Can you please pass on the make and model of your motherboard?

You should be able to hook upto 4 panels if there are 4 display output ports on the rear of the motherboard.
Hi. It is Gigabyte B760M DS3H DDR4.
In theory it has 2 x DP and 1x Hdmi output but I'd like to hear someones who's got similar hardware opinion how it works.

Lutfij

Titan
If you read the manual, it states that your particular motherboard will do a triple display output off of the iGPU on any Intel processor (so long as it's not an F-suffix). You will need to go into the OS to configure what you want the panels to display and in what orientation.

Regardless thank you for clarifying your intentions. I think my assistance has expired.

Last edited:

TamLin

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
www.medialinked.pl
If you read the manual, it states that your particular motherboard will do a triple display output off of the iGPU on any Intel processor (so long as it's not an F-suffix). You will need to go into the OS to configure what you want the panels to display and in what orientation.

Regardless thank you for clarifying your intentions. I think my assistance has expired.
Yes, I have.
Thanks. Although I knew the mobo specs and since I've not done that before, just wanted to make sure if I can do iGPU with 2 monitors before I spend a quid.

Many thanks 🙂