Question i7 3770 (Cpu Z rubberbandding after using Turbo evo in asus suite)

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
So i recently installed ASUS suite 2 and it has this Turbo Evo utility where you can increase the turbo ratio on the spot but after undoing the boost i noticed CPU z is rubberbanding, like the movement of the mouse doesn't match the window of Cpuz. and its the only application doing that

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You could try uninstalling and reinstalling CPU-Z and see if the issue is averted or perhaps power down system, disconnect from the wall and remove the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS. Replace the CMOS battery after 30 minutes.

You should also tinker with/overclock on the platform in BIOS, not via software. Make and model of your Asus branded motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard?

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
You could try uninstalling and reinstalling CPU-Z and see if the issue is averted or perhaps power down system, disconnect from the wall and remove the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS. Replace the CMOS battery after 30 minutes.

You should also tinker with/overclock on the platform in BIOS, not via software. Make and model of your Asus branded motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard?
I tried uninstalling Cpuz but it didn't work
Also Tried Power off
But whats confusing is that the other Os that i installed on the same hard drive seems to be working fine, like the cpu z there works properly

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
You're going to have to include information since we can't read your mind, sorry. What other OS? You didn't answer all of my questions, mind you.
Seems like Ai suite change something that i cant revert, like i tried restore point and didn't work, also tried revo uninstaller to remove everything but also didn't work.
So right now im about to use my last option and reinstall windows 10,