[SOLVED] I7 4770k cpu usage low fps

Jun 4, 2020
Hello im new I have an i7 4770k with 1080 16gb of ram and the CPU is at 4.2ghz it won't go any higher.

My question is my fps is low on call of duty warzone while streaming around average 70-70 and my you is %100 and gou around %92 is there anything I can do to improve the.i would like to get the benefit out of my 144hrz monitor.

Solution
Have you tried streaming with NVENC?
You simply don't have enough cpu threads to play and stream that game smoothly. I've heard CoD: Warzone can use up to 12 cpu threads and over 12GBs of ram, and all before streaming.

Would going to the i7 4790k make a difference?
It's a slightly faster 4770K, so no.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I think I remember reading that NVENC is actually worse quality on GTX 1000 over the RTX 2000 and CPU encoding. Edit - I think I may be wrong on the details, but either way CPU encoding is better and OP should look at getting minimum a Ryzen 5 3600.
I was not aware of the 10 series being worse.
I suggested NVENC as a stopgap, simply because the OP doesn't have any headroom to stream with that cpu heavy game.

I was not aware of the 10 series being worse.
I suggested NVENC as a stopgap, simply because the OP doesn't have any headroom to stream with that cpu heavy game.
From what I have seen of the quality, I doubt it will be so terrible that it won't be worth using if used only for streaming if it's an option for streaming, but it's not really a great option for recording game-play for editing and releasing online.