[SOLVED] i7 4770k no overclock strange temps

d.ielpo07

Prominent
Jun 6, 2018
Hi everyone during these days I'm using intensively my pc for a lot of hours even days no stopping for a training of a neural network.
I removed the overclock, using 3.5ghz with a variable load between 30-80% the temperatures are around 75-80 C.
I changed the thermal paste (Noctus NT-H1) and I've a Corsair H115i.
Is it normal? I think it's weird

Solution
Yes the watercooling pump is died..... (I'm crying)
Sorry man. I think my h105 is dying myself. I get higher temps than I expect. I'm never going with liquid cooling again. Get a hyper 212 if you need something cheap for now. I know there are better coolers for a similar price. But IDK what they are because I haven't done the research.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Temperatures could be lower.

I'd be looking at cleaning your entire system thoroughly, also remember if your current ambient temperatures are higher (Summer for example), then this will also have an impact. So some seasons do naturally have higher temperatures. I'd also look at the airflow of you case.

Ideally, as long as you keep Intel CPU temps under 85 degrees, you're fine, below 80 degrees is ideal.

d.ielpo07

Prominent
Jun 6, 2018
Fortunately my home is not too hot even during the summer, there are 22/23 C.
I'm keeping the case opened and I already cleaned the pc using the electric air compressor.

Ah, 4770k, a man of culture.

right off the bat, tell me your
Vcore
input voltage
ring voltage
system agent voltage

all found in bios.

also, if the thermal paste is all well place and shizzle, its possible that your WC pump died, use corsair link to check the pump RPM