Question i7-4790 not posting with Asus H81M-K motherboard.

Dec 8, 2022
Hello,

I have a gaming PC that I want to upgrade to a newer CPU, because, i5-3470 is getting old, and I tried pairing up the i7-4790 with the H81M-K, I already updated the BIOS and did everything that is needed to be able to run the CPU with the Motherboard, but still nothing, I have also checked if there are any bent pins or CPU issue, but the CPU works fine in my friends PC and there are no bent pins, also my PSU is enough to run the CPU, it is 700W of power. Just in case this matters, these are my specs:
i3-4130 (Haswell CPU and temporary CPU)
8GB of ram (2 sticks of both 4GB)
128GB SSD
Windows 10
GTX1060 6GB
I also already tried to reset the CMOS thingy and RAM issue, but still no luck. I know that many people have this problem, so fixing it should be a good Christmas present for me this year.

Thanks, Andrei

Dec 8, 2022
Update: I have also tried installing the Intel Management Engine thingy, and it's giving me an error, in this case, it gives me the following error "unrecoverable error" if that was not enough roadblock, the Asus BIOS updater is also telling me to install MEI properly before installation, so it's pretty messed up, if you guys find any way to fix this, please reply since I have been trying to fix it for more than a month. and I'm pretty tired.