Question I7 6700k performance problems

Sep 6, 2019
So I just got my I7 6700k today and I immediately started overclocking. I was able to get up to 4.7 on Cinebench r15 with a score of 850. After that I kept going up was stable till 4.9 when it blew screened. That’s when all the problems started, now no matter what I do I only get a score of up to 700 on Cenebench r15. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out why this is happening. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out why this is happening I’m thinking it could be my motherboard because it was happening on my I5 6600k for a while and then it stopped. I’ve confirmed that it’s not thermal throttling and I am totally lost at this point. And On all stock settings I was able to get 750 score but now I only get 601. All voltages are on auto and it says it’s running at 1.5 V

Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for all of you guys trying to help me but, it is fixed now. It was one of those random things with computers being weird. Well, it’s fixed for now so hopefully it stays that way. Btw right now I get a score of 982 on only 4.6 at 1.4v which is crazy, higher that original. I know the voltages are still a bit high but, at this point I don’t want to ever touch any of that again on this mobo.