[SOLVED] i7 7700 temp issue

Nov 17, 2018
Ive been experiencing some temperature issues with the i7 7700. It's been around 95C. The peak that ive seen it at was 103C. With chrome open while watching or doing simple tasks i see it around 94C. I bought some thermal paste and replaced that and had the same issue.

Solution
Check your fan speeds. In order to cool the cpu the cpu fan has to be turning and also needs as supply of cooler room air as well as a case needing a way to exhaust the warm air. This is why you usually see at least on fan in front, one on the CPU cooler, and one in the upper rear.

If this pc is installed in a cabinet, remove it until you devise a way for the pc to get cool air and exhaust warm air into the room, ie - drilling holes.

popatim

Titan
Check your fan speeds. In order to cool the cpu the cpu fan has to be turning and also needs as supply of cooler room air as well as a case needing a way to exhaust the warm air. This is why you usually see at least on fan in front, one on the CPU cooler, and one in the upper rear.

If this pc is installed in a cabinet, remove it until you devise a way for the pc to get cool air and exhaust warm air into the room, ie - drilling holes.

Solution