Question i7 7700k stuttering cant fix it please help!!

Nathinio11

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
Ive had this pc now for awhile and have never really had a smooth experience with. i get stutters in majority of games alot of those games i should run perfectly fine. i clean the computer regularly and swap the thermal paste regularly too. Ive also reinstalled windows 10 a few times and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and the problem persists. i think it is a hardware issue.
i recently even swapped my old 7700k for a new one and the ram too. But i believe it to be the problem as usage does spike down while playing game like csgo. Prey for instance freezes when playing.

my specs
GPU: Gtx 1070 strix
CPU: I7 7700k
CPU FAN: Noctua NH-U14s
MOBO: Msi Z270 gaming pro carbon
RAM: Hyper fury x 16gb 3200mhz
PSU: EVGA 650 gold
HDD: Seagate barracuda 1tb
SSD: Samsung 850 evo 500gb
MONITOR: Acer predator XB241 Gsync

thanks for your help :D

Are your CPU temps under control under load?

Are games installed to SSD, or hard drive? (install the OS and game entirely to SSD, and retest)

Are you playing on 144 Hz refresh monitor? If so, is Nvidia Gsync enabled?

Is your gameplay online? (YOu might have such a high frame rate, that you are saturating the server or your avaialable connection bandwidth...try capping your FPS to 60 or 90 if playing online, and see if experience is less 'stuttery'...)

Nathinio11

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
Are your CPU temps under control under load?

Are games installed to SSD, or hard drive? (install the OS and game entirely to SSD, and retest)

Are you playing on 144 Hz refresh monitor? If so, is Nvidia Gsync enabled?

Is your gameplay online? (YOu might have such a high frame rate, that you are saturating the server or your avaialable connection bandwidth...try capping your FPS to 60 or 90 if playing online, and see if experience is less 'stuttery'...)
temps seem perfectly normal.
Everything is installed to the ssd, the hdd is empty.
yep i am and gsync is enabled.
both online and offline. for instance on cs go offline with bots it stutters.