i7-7700k Stuttering while playing PubG/Streaming

Noko_1

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone, Brand new to this community!

Anyways, I've been having issues with my i7-7700k. (These problems just started happening last week) Whenever I'm playing pubg(PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds) my game stutters and it puts me in a random place (within walking distance) but it has gotten me killed a lot already. To the point I can't even play the game because it's so frustrating. I've been looking online on how to fix it, but a lot of the responses are vague and/or not helpful fixes.

I haven't touched the Bios settings at all, everything is factory. I was thinking it was probably just PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds. But It happens even whenever I'm streaming Old School Runescape, People will say they see my Facecam stutter as they see the game stutter (visible to me as well) Some might say its my net, but I had my cousin bring his PC over which he runs a i7-6700k and his runs smooth , streaming pubg/streaming osrs.

Also prior to this previous week, whenever I would stream PubG, Aion or OSRS. I wouldn't have a single dropped frame or a single stutter.

I've run virus scans, I have taken unnecessary games/applications off of my PC but still nothing.

I hope I've given enough information about my problems.
Please help~

Specs:
i7-7700k
Nvidia GTX 1080 FE
Hero Maximus VIII

Solution
I play PUBG on my i7 7700 with RX 580 and no stuttering whatsoever and get between 80-120fps with AA/texture/view distance at ultra, shadows at medium and rest at very low. There has been a lot of complaints of struggling with PUBG with 1080 and 1080Ti cards with low fps (30fps etc) and stutters, maybe you might be one of them. Are you watching how much FPS you're getting?

Noko_1

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017

Still stuttering :/

Noko_1

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017

I think it might be my temps. Im sitting at 39 Celsius even at idle.
Im using h115i. Any programs I should use to increase fan speed or what not?

teknobug

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2011
I play PUBG on my i7 7700 with RX 580 and no stuttering whatsoever and get between 80-120fps with AA/texture/view distance at ultra, shadows at medium and rest at very low. There has been a lot of complaints of struggling with PUBG with 1080 and 1080Ti cards with low fps (30fps etc) and stutters, maybe you might be one of them. Are you watching how much FPS you're getting?

Solution