[SOLVED] i7(8th gen) MX110 vs i5(7th gen) MX130

• Thread starter Deleted member 2759007
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2759007

I have two laptops, Lenovo Ideapad 130 IKB15(CPU: i7-8550U, GPU:Geforce MX110) and Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576G-51ET(CPU: i5-7200U, GPU:Geforce MX130)
My question is which one will be better for gaming? the Acer laptop has a slightly better GPU but the Lenovo laptop has a much better CPU, so... which one is better, is the shift from MX110 to MX130 at the cost of a lower CPU worth it?

Edit: fixed typo in title

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: graphicarder
Solution
D
Thank you for your reply, I'm not planning to play any AAA games or any demanding games on high settings(and if i did i would play on medium or low settings, I'm happy with anything equal to or more than 40fps at 768p) So i guess MX130 is perfect for me.

I have chosen the Acer laptop thank you.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
If you want to game, at all, get the MX 130. It's not meant for high end gaming but still more powerful than the AMD Ryzen-5 integrated graphics. Great for e-sports gaming.

At best, it will run GTA 5 at 1080p High settings 35 fps.

Newer games will stutter.

What you can do is get the Acer Aspire E15 - MX 150 Model. It will be able to run a lot of games without any noticeable lag. At least at 768p.

D

Deleted member 2759007

Thank you for your reply, I'm not planning to play any AAA games or any demanding games on high settings(and if i did i would play on medium or low settings, I'm happy with anything equal to or more than 40fps at 768p) So i guess MX130 is perfect for me.

I have chosen the Acer laptop thank you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.