Question I7 9700k low performance single thread

Sep 18, 2019
Hello,
I have a problem with my CPU score in single thread in CPUZ.
this score are very low , around 200 PTS when normally for this CPU is more than 550 PTS .
I try with an Asus Rog strix z390 F , and after more try's had returned this motherboard.
Today I try with an MSI Meg z390 ace and it's the same result .
Before this I control all the processus , and I see any problematic process.
I see a few posts in different forums with the same symptoms, and it's seems caused by an windows patch problem more than an hardware problem.
Are someone else with the same symptoms ?

Sep 18, 2019
Cpu temp max 75 °C in burn ( noctua NHD15) , PSU corsair 750 W , fresh install of windows 10 .
Memory Corsair ddr4 2x8 Go 3600 Mhz
When you see on the net you see numbers of posts with i7 8700K and I7 9700k with the same symptoms since september , I really think about an Windows Update ... it's incomprehensible ...

Sep 18, 2019
I found the problem ... Corsair ICUE ...
This app don't use more CPU load (around 2 %) , it's the reason why I never suspected this soft ... After I uninstalled this soft the result it's ok I. CPU Z = 570 !!
And in cinebench 15 my score grow up to 1600 instead of 1400 !
I make the reverse test and the problem comes another , and another I uninstall and the CPU return's at this best ,🤗

I found the problem ... Corsair ICUE ...
This app don't use more CPU load (around 2 %) , it's the reason why I never suspected this soft ... After I uninstalled this soft the result it's ok I. CPU Z = 570 !!
And in cinebench 15 my score grow up to 1600 instead of 1400 !
I make the reverse test and the problem comes another , and another I uninstall and the CPU return's at this best ,🤗

Yep iCue is a pain!!!! I had to revert back to an older version as I was having issues as well which eventually were narrowed down to me updating iCue...I hope that sort it out soon...