[SOLVED] I7 9700k, what AIO should I get?

DanielKhro

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone, recently I’ve been thinking of doing major pc upgrades and as one of those upgrades, I thought of getting the 9th gen i7. For this cpu, I was thinking of getting the Corsair H100I V2, but there is much debate between this and other sip coolers such as the kraken series from NZXT. What AIO should I get, the Corsair H100I V2 or something else. Thanks.

Solution
I did that review on the ML360R...If I was going to buy an actual AIO, probably that one or the Cooler Master H100i Pro.

Most likely, I would go with an expandable AIO from EKWB or Swiftech, instead.

DanielKhro

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone, recently I’ve been thinking of doing major pc upgrades and as one of those upgrades, I thought of getting the 9th gen i7. For this cpu, I was thinking of getting the Corsair H100I V2, but there is much debate between this and other sip coolers such as the kraken series from NZXT. What AIO should I get, the Corsair H100I V2 or something else. Thanks.
*AIO (not sip)

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I recommend you the cooler master masterliquid ml360r rgb

Cheaper than those options and is the highest end of cooler master AIO coolers
I think that depends heavily on where you live.

Dear OP,
I personally have the Kraken X62 Rev. 2.0 and it has been working very well for me on my 6700K overclocked to 4.6GHz @1.34v

I can't attest to other AiO's personally and can only go off of what the community has determined for them.

If budget is a concern then tell us your budget and country please

Reactions: DanielKhro

DanielKhro

Prominent
Feb 19, 2019
I think that depends heavily on where you live.

Dear OP,
I personally have the Kraken X62 Rev. 2.0 and it has been working very well for me on my 6700K overclocked to 4.6GHz @1.34v

I can't attest to other AiO's personally and can only go off of what the community has determined for them.

If budget is a concern then tell us your budget and country please
My budget would be anything under $220 and I’m in the United States