Question i7 Cooler on i9 Processor?

PH-Bench

Prominent
Apr 3, 2022
I have an Intel® Core™ i9-11900K CPU. I have a stock cooler from an Intel® Core™ i7-10700 boxed processor. Will this stock cooler be adequate for my i9? Thanks for any help – Phil

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
My case is an ATX spec.
Without knowing the exact make and model of this chassis, others can't suggest a cooler.
If you don't know or can't find it:
-sometimes there's a badge or sticker located at the rear with some form of ID, or a barcode with the model name right next to it.
-take some pictures covering the front, top, rear, and side. Please remove side glass panel, because reflections. Images can be posted via imgur.com.

What is the exact model of the gpu?

PH-Bench

Prominent
Apr 3, 2022
Without knowing the exact make and model of this chassis, others can't suggest a cooler.
If you don't know or can't find it:
-sometimes there's a badge or sticker located at the rear with some form of ID, or a barcode with the model name right next to it.
-take some pictures covering the front, top, rear, and side. Please remove side glass panel, because reflections. Images can be posted via imgur.com.

What is the exact model of the gpu?
I understand I am not in front of it at the moment. I will get everything and report back. Another question, is there an intel brand cooler? It was here (on the forum) where I was shown the intel cooler for the Intel® Core™ i9-12900K Processor. That is what I would like to get if possible. Thanks

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador

LeviTech

Commendable
Sep 27, 2021
Probably in normal use, I mean, office use it could probably handle, but why the try? Do you love your cpu? Want to keep it for long time? Spend like $40 and you will get one that hadle that CPU for all uses.