i700 Activation

Ok, somehow I got my hands on a Sprint version of the i700. (don't ask how).

Anyway I can get this activated now?

"Neurowave" <neurowave@neurofication.com> wrote in message
> Ok, somehow I got my hands on a Sprint version of the i700. (don't ask
how).

> Anyway I can get this activated now?

Why don't you give *2 a call?

Bob

In article <8e961f77.0406141045.472fdb68@posting.google.com>,
neurowave@neurofication.com (Neurowave) wrote:

> Ok, somehow I got my hands on a Sprint version of the i700. (don't ask how).
>
> Anyway I can get this activated now?

Charge up the phone, and try and make a call, it will connect you to
Customer Service, and then see how good a talker you are.

Neurowave wrote:
> Ok, somehow I got my hands on a Sprint version of the i700. (don't
> ask how).
>
> Anyway I can get this activated now?

Unlikely. If you wound up on my line, I'd be willing to try, but I'm 95%
sure it won't work. We don't even have the programming instructions for
that phone.