i730 gps

I have an i730 motorola phone. Does anyone know of an app that i can
run on it that will give me an arrow pointing to a set location from
my current location sorta like a compass ?

Kritical

In article <6e7a0873.0407030955.45a2180e@posting.google.com>,
luqman@techie.com says...
> I have an i730 motorola phone. Does anyone know of an app that i can
> run on it that will give me an arrow pointing to a set location from
> my current location sorta like a compass ?

TeleNav

I use it on my i830 you can mark a waypoint and then go to the compas to
get to that way point that part of the program is free to do the driving
direction and other stuff you have to pay for it and get a packet streem
package.

Paul S