Question i9 10900k vs. AI Suite III

Feb 5, 2021
I decided to give a try with the Asus AI Suite 3 AI Tweaker or whatever it's called, and it overclocked my CPU. All was fine, but the software is missing a feature for reverting back to normal clocks. Uninstalling, and setting the BIOS AI Overclocking to Auto doesn't seem to solve the issue.
Now, I'm a noob so I am not sure if I'm still overclocked. I've googled this issue and I'm def not the only person having this issue. I'm hoping someone could help me out to find out whether I'm still overclocked by AI Suite 3 or not.

I'm attaching some CPU-Z and AI Suite information, if it helps at all. Not sure why the core information is going up and down from low to extremely high - might be normal? I'm a noob so I might be clueless lol.

My BIOS settings are currently: XMP II, XMP Enabled, and Multicore Enchancement Enabled (I was getting Throttling when it was disabled). Below is the information.

Here's a link for in depth info by CPU-Z. https://valid.x86.fr/by1gwh (I realize the temp is quite high, but it was after running a CPU bench so it's okay).

Here's the same information, when I set the Multicore Enhancement to Auto (instead of Enabled):

As a side-note, I'm not quite sure why all my benchmarks are below average whether it's CPU or GPU. It's always "Valid" but never the average results. It's a pretty clean Windows with very few programs that run in the background and the PC itself is less than a week old.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
Solutions I've tried:

• Uninstalling AI Suite 3
  • Reset BIOS default settings
  • Reflashed BIOS completely (succesfully)
  • Re-installed AI Suite 3, tried to look if something was still going on. Not sure what the "RATIO: 53" means. Sounds like 5,3GHz default?
Again this might all be perfectly normal, just making sure :)

Last edited: