Question I9 - 9900K - 2070 S - 650 W PSU 16GB 3200MHZ RAM - Single Monitor - Games crashing and freezing NEED HELP NEW BUILD!!!!

Nov 17, 2019
The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video3
Graphics Exception: ESR 0x52dfb0=0x9000d 0x52dfb4=0x4 0x52dfa8=0x7c12b72 0x52dfac=0x174
The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

This is what I get I have been crashing on COD-WARZONE, GEARS 5, FORTNITE, this is a brand new custom built pc.. I have tried reinstalling drivers tried resetting and redownloading but I still get crashes on each game this is crap, I got my system from out of town my only options are to turn to the forums or drive back to get it replaced you guys got any ideas?

Nov 17, 2019
Ran Furmark for half hour @ 1920x1080 x8 anti-a temps never reached 80C
Also did DDU in safeboot reinstalled drivers with no luck.. I need some help please

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019
The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video3
Graphics Exception: ESR 0x52dfb0=0x9000d 0x52dfb4=0x4 0x52dfa8=0x7c12b72 0x52dfac=0x174
The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

This is what I get I have been crashing on COD-WARZONE, GEARS 5, FORTNITE, this is a brand new custom built pc.. I have tried reinstalling drivers tried resetting and redownloading but I still get crashes on each game this is crap, I got my system from out of town my only options are to turn to the forums or drive back to get it replaced you guys got any ideas?