Question I9-9900K at 58 degrees while playing ESO, is this good?

fbMfBlithe

Commendable
Jan 13, 2020
Hi, these are my full specs:

Intel i9-9900k
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
16GB G.Skill DDR4 3000mhz CL15
Corsair H115i RGB Platinum
Nvidia GTX 960
3 Corsair 120mm RGB Fans
Samsung Evo Plus 1TB SSD NVME
2TB HDD 7200RPM Seagate
Lian-Li o-11 Dynamic White Case

So, the way my PC is set up is; the 3 corsair fans are all vertically placed, so the air hits the tempered glass of the case and then turns right towards the direction of the CPU, the AIO is mounted on top of CPU, so like above it on the roof of the case. My CPU hits a max temp of 58 degrees while playing ESO for over like 6 hours, but averages between 46-55 maybe. Is this good or bad? What's a better way to test how cool my CPU can stay?

Hi, these are my full specs:

Intel i9-9900k
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
16GB G.Skill DDR4 3000mhz CL15
Corsair H115i RGB Platinum
Nvidia GTX 960
3 Corsair 120mm RGB Fans
Samsung Evo Plus 1TB SSD NVME
2TB HDD 7200RPM Seagate
Lian-Li o-11 Dynamic White Case

So, the way my PC is set up is; the 3 corsair fans are all vertically placed, so the air hits the tempered glass of the case and then turns right towards the direction of the CPU, the AIO is mounted on top of CPU, so like above it on the roof of the case. My CPU hits a max temp of 58 degrees while playing ESO for over like 6 hours, but averages between 46-55 maybe. Is this good or bad? What's a better way to test how cool my CPU can stay?
Good? Those are very good temps!
You should not worry a bit.

That's great! Any other demanding games I should use to test the limits of my build?

No really need to test, I was just pointing it oout to let you know that, when you try more demanding games, the temps are bound to go higher.
In any case the Nvidia GTX 960 may not be the best option to try those games if you really wana play them, they will run but on lower to medium settings and only at 1080p.

Last edited: