[SOLVED] i9-9900K drop in replacement for an i5-9600K?

Hello all. I currently have a Z390 motherboard running an i5-9600K. My PSU is a Seagate Focus Plus 750 gold. I'm currently not overclocking and I don't plan on doing any, at least not right anyway :) I'm considering replacing the i5-9600K with an i9-9900K, maybe on black Friday or cyber Monday. Right not I use the PC for gaming and streaming Netflix.

My current cooler is a Corsair h60 AIO.

My questions are:

1. What do I need to do, maybe BIOS-wise, when I take out the i5 and drop in the i9? My motherboard has the latest and greatest BIOS already installed.

2. If I don't overclock the new CPU, could I get by with the h60, or do I absolutely have to get a beefier cooler?

If it matters, currently my CPU and GPU (RTX 2060 Super) temps are great. I have a Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 with 2 input fans in the front, 2 output fans on top, and my h60 fan/radiator is in the back sucking outside air into the case.

Unfortunately, the 9900k is a beast. Even the best 240mm aio will struggle, and your 120mm will cripple the CPUs performance.
You can use a 240mm aio and still see a good performance uplift, but not expect the highest clocks and low temps.

Other than cooling, it should be a drop-in replacement.