Question I9 9900k Non OC running 80C?

May 2, 2020
Specs:
CPU:Intel I9 9900k (Not OC)
GPU: Msi 2080ti Gaming X trio
Motherboard: Z390 Aorus master Bios F10
Cooler: Corsair H150I 360mm (front mounted)
Case: Coolmaster H500M
Ram: corsair vengeance 2x 16gb
Memory: 1 Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb
PSU: Corsair Hx1200 ( I know this is over kill but they were al sold out everywhere I checked so this is all I could get)
MISC: 3 Corsair LL 120 fans top mounted as Exhaust, Rear fan changed to corsair ll 140 as exhaust. 2 200mm Intake fans up front thanks to coolmaster.

Hello people I'm brand new into the pc race coming from years of gaming on console. I just built my pc literally 2 days ago. I am trying my best to make it as optimal as possible without OC. With that being said I downloaded a program called CoreTemp to help me monitor the temps of my CPU ( Still looking for one that helps to monitor GPU swell) After playing fortnite my computer stood relatively cool (or so I would imagine). Temps were averaging around 50s with. max being in the 60s all settings maxed out. Now when I switched over to rainbowsix Siege things changed. The moment I loaded up the game for the first time all the cores went up to max around 70s with core #5 Being 79C. Averages I remember being mid sixty but the Max frightened me because I don't want the pc to be close to 80. Now I'm nervous to play more intense games like BF5 or Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed. I tried to stress cooling for this build so I wanted it to be running as cool as possible but I'm at a stand still now and need advice. I am going to post pictures so you can all see what I see. So when I took the cooler out of the box I made sure to remove the plastic covering it had on top. ( AS far as I can remember I only seen one covering) Regardless of it having thermal paste I still applied some grizzly thermal paste on the cpu (around a grain of rice). I have the two front 200m fans as intakes and right behind it I have my AIO. The fans are working in an exhaust fashion as I was going for a push pull. So the radiator fans are mounted as exhaust pushing air into my case. I have 3 fans up top as exhaust (120mms) And I have one 140mm Exhaust fan in the back. Hope someone can help me! Thanks in advanced to all of those who even read this far.

May 2, 2020
I can't seem to find how to post pics on here XD sorry guys .Will get them up as soon as I can. Every time I click not the insert image it says no media to choose from lol