Bob

I tried flying the EC120 and it came up with a "memory full" error and
stopped FS9 after flying a few minutes. I'm finishing an ad-aware scan
now and will also do a spybot scan, so I'll fly that thing soon I hope. :)
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

boB wrote:
> I tried flying the EC120 and it came up with a "memory full" error and
> stopped FS9 after flying a few minutes. I'm finishing an ad-aware scan
> now and will also do a spybot scan, so I'll fly that thing soon I hope. :)

Iain, I flew some approaches and hovered the EC120 and although it seems
to gain speed a little quicker than others, it felt OK.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)