IBM PowerDisplay 20

Hi,

I am looking for the driver for an IBM PowerDisplay 20 for Windows XP.
At present the monitor is working but only at 60Hz and has started to
give me a real headache.

Thanks for your help
Andy

i've been looking for the driver also.. i dont think it exists..
however my monitor works at 75Hz wich its not that bad.. xp detects
the monotir as 3 monitors, i suggest you deabilitate 2 of them.. maybe
then you can get a higher refresh rate..