Ibuypower does it scam?

DiamondboyYT

Commendable
May 8, 2016
I been wanting to get a new pic but I don't want to build one Couse I don't have the time Couse school so I was thinking in looking for a online website that makes pc and I found this one called Ibuypower and it has good prices and u can custom it so my question is does it scam? And I want to know to if it ships to Canada or if there any better online website I should check instead plz help thank you all!!!

Solution
I have heard good reviews and bad about them. A friend of mine purchased a custom-built gaming desktop from them and it was really nice, but the PSU fried 2 months in. They had an amazing return policy and after some haggling, they fixed his rig and sent him some shirts and decals as a gesture of peace. If you check the popular site Newegg, a lot of the PCs you can buy there are straight from iBUYPOWER. It just depends on what you want to get. As for the shipping, yes- they ship to Canada:

http://www.ibuypower.com/Company/Terms Scroll down a bit and read.

Here's two good companies that I've purchased laptops/desktops from in the past:
Xotic PC
Digital Storm

If you need anything else, please feel free to message me.

Regards,
TP

Psychobagger

Commendable
May 16, 2016
I have heard good reviews and bad about them. A friend of mine purchased a custom-built gaming desktop from them and it was really nice, but the PSU fried 2 months in. They had an amazing return policy and after some haggling, they fixed his rig and sent him some shirts and decals as a gesture of peace. If you check the popular site Newegg, a lot of the PCs you can buy there are straight from iBUYPOWER. It just depends on what you want to get. As for the shipping, yes- they ship to Canada:

http://www.ibuypower.com/Company/Terms Scroll down a bit and read.

Here's two good companies that I've purchased laptops/desktops from in the past:
Xotic PC
Digital Storm

If you need anything else, please feel free to message me.

Regards,
TP

Solution
Only thing thats ever caught my eye with them is their odd selection of power supplies. Its either complete crap or high grade but more power than you need PSU's. But at least they tell you the model number, a number of online builders don't even do that.