iBuypower Launches Sleek Revolt Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD$1400 the top model, huh?

Maybe I'm used to the usual "luxury" price tag/increase for most boutique vendors, but I find that 1400 is quite good for an i7 + GTX680 + other goodies in that form factor.

Kudos to iBuyPower for it.

And yeah, hopefully the Steam boxes will fall around that price-tag.

Cheers!

lord hircine

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
Really wanna get this but not sure how good are the airflow and overheating issues. Or i might just wait for the 700 series to come with it if they ever do make these with the 700s

G

To all of the airflow question people:

"the Revolt is liquid cooled with a full-size 140mm radiator and powered by a redesigned server-class power supply."

[citation][nom]Shobab[/nom]To all of the airflow question people:"the Revolt is liquid cooled with a full-size 140mm radiator and powered by a redesigned server-class power supply."[/citation]

to add on, assuming the AIO cooler was most likely an astek oem based cooler, the cooler will probably be similar to the nzxt kraken x40 give or take the difference between the stock fan.

abbadon_34

Distinguished
Yeah, still ignoring the PSU, when will they learn. At least it includes water cooling, not that it's anything special as far as wc goes, it good to remind the masses of the difference and capabilities of a PC vs. all other crap.

P.S. Is it just me, or does it look like an XBOX360 ? intentional? coincidence?

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Really? Only can go up to 500 watt PSUs? No SLI, not enough PCI-e options available. No thanks.[/citation]

No SLi because of the form factor. Read the article people!

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Really? Only can go up to 500 watt PSUs? No SLI, not enough PCI-e options available. No thanks.[/citation]

Know what your commenting on before posting. This is a small form factor system never intended for SLI so commenting on that just shows your stupidity.

I went to the website and priced one out with a 3570k, water cooling, 120gb ssd, 500gb hdd, 500 watt PSU and a superclocked 670 for $1270.

All things considered not a bad deal for what your getting.

tarzan2001

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
[citation][nom]upgrade_1977[/nom]Yeah, not a bad deal. They should name it "Xbox 720 KILLA", just cuz it kinda looks like a future xbox[/citation]

That's what I thought too! It looks like an xbox, but cooler! :) And considering the specs, the price is not bad either!

Status
Not open for further replies.