ICC Profiles in Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wudai_e

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Looks like information on how ICC profiles for publishing work in windows 10 is scarce, or at least not easy to find. So here is my question:

I have a outdated no longer supported Spyder which still works on Windows 7. Will I be able to use the color profile I created under windows 7 and use it directly in Windows 10? Since I suspect I will be no longer able to use my Spyder once Win10 is installed probably due to driver issues.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Solution
I would not be surprised if the full system did not work.

ICC profiles can still be used in Windows own color management control panel(and works the same as it does on 7 with any bugs 7 has).

You can also use 3rd party software to manage color profiles.

Windows 10 has a preview running. If you have a spare drive you can install it and see if it is to your liking.

I recommend disconnecting other drives when installing to avoid installation or boot loaders getting messed with.
I would not be surprised if the full system did not work.

ICC profiles can still be used in Windows own color management control panel(and works the same as it does on 7 with any bugs 7 has).

You can also use 3rd party software to manage color profiles.

Windows 10 has a preview running. If you have a spare drive you can install it and see if it is to your liking.

I recommend disconnecting other drives when installing to avoid installation or boot loaders getting messed with.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS