Icon change in system tray for a LAN network

Rich

I have both a dial-up internet connection and a LAN set up on my home
network.

When connected, both networks have the same connected icon image in
the system tray.

Is it possible to change the icon for the LAN to something different?
Maybe the same type of icon but a different color?

TIA, Rich

dl

Dont believe so.
I have same; dialup icon only shown when dialup used.
The LAN icon is optional.