Status
Not open for further replies.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention.

Well, that's lol :pt1cable: :D !

What you did is right click on a file and than left click on proportions, than you changed the file association to VLC player.

I don't know witch extension (.txt/.avi/and so on) it was.

What you can do is give us the extension initials behind the namefile and dot.

Than we can look it on the net if needed and let you know witch programs can open it.

You can do it yourself too if you like.

Start your browser and type:

.(extension)

Than you will guided to a website where you will find the extension with it's full information. This information contains what kind of file it is and an idea witch programs are being able to open/use it.

If you know it yourself, just right click on the file, left click proportions and set the file association to the program you have installed. If the program isn't shown ad the list, use manually (the button in the right lower corner, go to program files and find the program you usually use for this file. When I'm not mistaken, it's standard vinked to open it in the future with the program of choice. Press OK and give it a try.

Well, VLC player is for movie playing and much more.

Did you try to show a picture or something like it?

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Good luck and have fun doing it! :D

Next time if you try something, memorize it! It might come in handy! :eek: :pt1cable: :D

And the next time give us more information regarding to the issue and what might occur it!

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

Status
Not open for further replies.