Hi,

I do not see any icons in the taskbar i.e. when i open IE, i do not see the
icon in the taskbar. Is these any wise explanation for this unexpected
activity

I couldn't tell you how because I don't know everything you did on your
computer, but I am guessing that you somehow set the Quicklaunch toolbar to
be hidden. To show it again, follow these steps:

1. Right click the TaskBar
2. Make sure Toolbars -> QuickLaunch is checked. If this menu is not listed
in the right-click menu, select Properties and follow steps 3, 4, & 5
3. Under the TaskBar tab, make sure Show QuickLaunch is checked
4. Click Apply
5. Click OK

Good Luck!
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

"Ashish Mathur" <mathurashish@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I do not see any icons in the taskbar i.e. when i open IE, i do not see
> the
> icon in the taskbar. Is these any wise explanation for this unexpected
> activity

Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)