Help, most of my desktop/startup menu icons have changed to all the same icon.

not sure what i have done, have upgraded graphics drivers but they wont
change back.

Please Help, Thank You

Simon, try using TweakUI for XP. It has a feature that rebuilds your
Icons.

"Simon Ewens" <SimonEwens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help, most of my desktop/startup menu icons have changed to all the same
> icon.
>
> not sure what i have done, have upgraded graphics drivers but they wont
> change back.
>
> Please Help, Thank You

marcia

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, half of my desktop icons won't open? Have I set something wrong on my computer??
I have a windows xp..
Thank u,
Marcia Clifton
nana29372000c@yahoo.com