[SOLVED] iCue detecting only 1 of 2 RAM sticks.

Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys wondering if anyone has had any problems with iCue. I hear if you are using a couple of different branded RGB setting programs they clash and it causes problems. My problem is iCue is only detecting (DIMM1). And not my second ram stick, so im only able to customize one. I had Nystuc light installed but ive uinstalled, enabled iCue to overpower other RGB programs, uninstalled and reinstalled it.. still nothing.

Also with Dragon Centre lets me customize my B550 RGB's and case fans, RAM is showing but it wont let me change the colour of them on that either.

Solution
all rgb tools are uninstalled when running icue?, dragon center included
the way how dram rgb works is that it flashes your dram spd eeprom, so spd write has to be enabled, some mainboards have it disabled by default...see your bios settings if its present and enabled
all rgb tools are uninstalled when running icue?, dragon center included
the way how dram rgb works is that it flashes your dram spd eeprom, so spd write has to be enabled, some mainboards have it disabled by default...see your bios settings if its present and enabled

Solution
Jan 29, 2021
Absolute embarrassing mistake. I ran a benchmark and realised it was only detected 1x8gb of ram....... Yet the RGB on the other was on, it probably wasn't pushed into the slot all the way... Oh dear