MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
Hello folks,

Just a quick question, but does anyone know if the iCue H150i Elite Capellix CPU cooler comes with the LGA 1700 adapter included, or do you still have to purchase the adapter separately? I read that Corsair intended to include the 1700 adapter in future packages of the product but I've read mixed messages with some claiming they are not included.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows for certain,
Thanks.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Last edited:
Reactions: MachoFantastico
Nov 2, 2022
Hello folks,

Just a quick question, but does anyone know if the iCue H150i Elite Capellix CPU cooler comes with the LGA 1700 adapter included, or do you still have to purchase the adapter separately? I read that Corsair intended to include the 1700 adapter in future packages of the product but I've read mixed messages with some claiming they are not included.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows for certain,
Thanks.

I bought that cooler last week. Like you, I was concerned it did not have the hardware to mount onto a LGA 1700. I bought the LGA 1700 standoffs as noted on the Corsair website. I waited to build my PC until they came. To my great surprise (and annoyance), when I opened the box, it contained a small plastic baggie labeled "LGA 1700" which had the same exact standoffs I had bought directly from Corsair and waited for. There is no guarantee that will be the case for you, but this seems to suggest that the newer production models come with the standoffs included.

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech

MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
I bought that cooler last week. Like you, I was concerned it did not have the hardware to mount onto a LGA 1700. I bought the LGA 1700 standoffs as noted on the Corsair website. I waited to build my PC until they came. To my great surprise (and annoyance), when I opened the box, it contained a small plastic baggie labeled "LGA 1700" which had the same exact standoffs I had bought directly from Corsair and waited for. There is no guarantee that will be the case for you, but this seems to suggest that the newer production models come with the standoffs included.

Thanks, I actually ended up getting the h170 and it did include the 1700 bracket. So that's good to know for those in a similar position.

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech