[SOLVED] ICUE stopping G.skill ram RGB

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
So I know this is a 1st world problem and not really important but when I start ICUE for my corsair mouse and keyboard it freezes the lights on my ram and it is really annoying, I tried changing it back with the g.skill application. Can anyone tell me how to unfreeze it cause I want to have everything RGB rainbow. Also my Specs are 3700X, X570 TUF, 16gb 3600 CAS 16 ram, and a RTX 2070 Super MSI (2 fan RBG model)

Solution
Unfortunately ICUE conflicts with G.Skill and currently the two companies are not working together to resolve this issue anytime soon. Instead of ICUE, try to see if you can configure them using the motherboard's RGB software.
Jun 4, 2020
So I know this is a 1st world problem and not really important but when I start ICUE for my corsair mouse and keyboard it freezes the lights on my ram and it is really annoying, I tried changing it back with the g.skill application. Can anyone tell me how to unfreeze it cause I want to have everything RGB rainbow. Also my Specs are 3700X, X570 TUF, 16gb 3600 CAS 16 ram, and a RTX 2070 Super MSI (2 fan RBG model)

Go to iCue's Settings, select the General tab, uncheck Enable Plugins. This is a preventive measure for the possible software conflict between iCue and G.Skills software. I recommended uninstalling the G.Skills software and using the Asus's Aura Sync software instead for your RAM.

There is a refresh icon next to the closing X icon within the Aura Aura app. You can try pressing the refresh button. It should get it working again.